Privacy is very important to us. We look after your data and your cookies. The following outlines our terms including how to opt-out.
About Cubed & Our Services
The words our/we refer to Cubed collectively.
Cubed is a SaaS platform providing brands with a multi-channel, multi-device view of their marketing landscape. We provide attribution services that help to measure and then distribute value to help make better data-led decisions.
We collect and use certain types of information about consumers on behalf of our clients and partners
What we capture
This section of the policy refers to users of withcubed.com who are not logged into the platform. In logging into the Cubed platform users need to refer to the Platform section below.
What we capture on behalf of our clients (platform and advertisers)
On behalf of our clients, we capture a multitude of information on consumers that engage with brands.
In order to understand the value that consumers have with our clients, we capture basic traffic data for our clients’ websites.
Other than IP Address, we do not intentionally obtain any personally-identifiable data about any of such customers or visitors through our technology or services, unless the Advertiser elects to furnish it to us or authorises us to obtain such data.
To the extent that IP Address or other personally-identifiable data is used or disclosed at Advertisers’ request, our rights and obligations with regard to that information is defined by our contract with the particular Advertiser.
With respect to any personally-identifiable information gathered at the Advertiser’s request, we will collect, store and maintain such personally-identifiable information as a data processor in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act of 1998.
All data is stored in Europe in the Amazon data centre in Dublin. Cookie storage is minimised and anonymous; no customer data is stored in cookies. We work with clients to ensure the use of first-party cookies wherever possible
Cubed uses strong encryption standards for all key systems, with private key protection and IP restrictions ensuring that access to systems is extremely limited and well protected. We are currently being assessed for ISO27001 accreditation (information security). We are subject to regular penetration testing and are trusted by enterprise, blue-chip financial services clients who work to the strictest possible security standards. No sync ids are stored in a readable format, with all collected sync ids hashed using a 128bit hashing algorithm
Potential Advertisers are required to submit certain personal data and information (e.g. Company name, phone and email address) on our websites in order to be contacted in connection with one or more of our advertising services. If we do not enter into an agreement with such Prospective Advertiser, then we may (but have no obligation to) retain the information that the applicant provided on our website. Retention of such information may be restricted under applicable laws, and we will delete information in accordance with these laws. We will not disclose this information to third parties except, as follows:
- We may disclose this information with our corporate affiliates in response to your election to be contacted for one or more our various advertising services.
- We may disclose it to government agencies or officials or other third parties if we believe such disclosure to be required or compelled under applicable law or regulations or legal process.
- We may disclose it to government agencies or officials upon their request, even if not compelled by a subpoena or other legal process, and without any duty on our part to independently confirm that such agencies or officials are legally entitled to such disclosure.
- In the event that Cubed sells or transfers ownership, operation or control of its corporate affiliates or otherwise engages any subcontractor or agent to operate or provide any service related to Cubed reserves the right to transfer or disclose all or any part of its data to the buyer, subcontractor or agent. In the case of a disclosure to a subcontractor or agent to perform services on our behalf, such contractors and agents may have access to your information, but only to perform services for us.
- In the event that Cubed is acquired by or merged with a third-party entity, or in the unlikely event of our bankruptcy, insolvency, reorganisation, receivership, or assignment for the benefit of creditors, or the application of laws or equitable principles affecting creditors’ rights generally, we reserve the right, in any of these circumstances, to transfer or assign the information we have collected as part of such merger, acquisition, sale, reorganisation or other change of control.
Please find our opt-out functionality here.
Information about you
You have the right to access any data held by Cubed about you. You may also seek confirmation from Cubed that personal data is held, a written description of such personal data, the purpose(s) for which it is being used and details of any recipients of that data. You may also object to any unsolicited information sent to you by Cubed.
If you wish to contact us about the personal data held about you, please e-mail Cubed at email@example.com.